Wednesday, August 1, 2012

But First, Coffee...


I have long started my day with a cup of coffee; it's a requirement before one can expect me to think or be civil. I used to brew a pot and have more than one cup; I've been trying to cut back on my caffeine intake though, so I purchased a single cup brewer thinking it would be easier to stick to my new one cup rule. Ha! I'd like to introduce you to my new best friend:


Yes, each cup of coffee I brew does cost a bit more than my previous standard pot, but oh my God does it taste good! I am definitely having trouble sticking to my one cup rule and I've begun hoarding boxes of k-cups so I never have to worry about my second (or third, or fourth) cup. My neighbor instantly had Keurig-envy; thankfully her daughters bought her one as a gift so she didn't have to live with the green monster for too long. They say everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another coffee...



1 comment:

  1. Okay! So now that I know you hort Kcups I will be visiting more often.

    We can now transition to morning patio parties...(while still keeping those afternoon cocktail dates as well)~

    ReplyDelete